Industry Leading Features for all Avet HX Models:
• Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
• Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
• True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
• Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
• Precision machined stainless steel gears.
• Avet’s patented indestructible, silent dog and gear anti-reverse system – the most reliable in the industry.
• Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
• Up to 22 lbs. of drag at strike, 28 lbs. full, Raptor models are 40 lbs. at strike, 50 lbs. full.
• 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
• Alarm clicker.
• Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
• Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
• Stainless steel harness lugs, reversible to store within reel when not needed (except HXJ models).
• Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
• Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Single Speed Reels
Avet single speed models feature industry leading features unlike any other reel on the market. Featuring precision machined 6061-T6 aluminum and stainless steel components, rubber sealed stainless steel ball bearings, stainless steel gears and Avet’s smooth, powerful Avedrag carbon fiber dry drag system, their single speed reels are at the peak of quality and performance. All Avet single speed lever drag casting reels (SX-HX) are available with or without Avet’s patented M.C. cast control system.
Left Handed Reels
Avet reels are also available in true left hand retrieve models, designed and machined left handed, and are not converted right hand models with backwards controls.
Avet reels are offered in your choice of color. Right hand retrieve – blue, silver, gold, gunmetal, purple, pink, green, red, black & camo (additional charge). Left hand retrieve – silver.