Industry Leading Features for all Avet LX Models:
• Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
• Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
• True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
• Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
• Precision machined stainless steel gears.
• Avet’s patented indestructible, silent dog and gear anti-reverse system – the most reliable in the industry.
• Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
• Up to 15 lbs. of drag at strike, 20 lbs. full, while maintaining full free spool ability.
• 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
• Alarm clicker.
• Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
• Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
• Wide spool design for large line capacities.
• Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
• Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Single Speed Reels
Avet single speed models feature industry leading features unlike any other reel on the market. Featuring precision machined 6061-T6 aluminum and stainless steel components, rubber sealed stainless steel ball bearings, stainless steel gears and Avet’s smooth, powerful Avedrag carbon fiber dry drag system, their single speed reels are at the peak of quality and performance. All Avet single speed lever drag casting reels (SX-HX) are available with or without Avet’s patented M.C. cast control system.
Avet’s revolutionary M.C. (Magic Cast) Cast adjustable magnetic anti-backlash cast control system is available as an option on all of the single and 2-speed casting reels , SX through HX, and is a standard feature on the Raptor series reels (excluding the HXW Raptor). The M.C. Cast control system incorporates Avet’s patented Adjustable Intensity Polar Amplification Technology to create the most efficient and easy to use cast control system for a conventional style reel. From the lightest bait to heavy lure, the M.C. Cast control system is simple to use, even if you have never cast a conventional style reel. Simply place your thumb on the spool to cast, swing, remove your thumb from the spool and let it fly. You will only need to thumb the spool when the lure hits the water.
Left Handed Reels
Avet reels are also available in true left hand retrieve models, designed and machined left handed, and are not converted right hand models with backwards controls.
Avet reels are offered in your choice of color. Right hand retrieve – blue, silver, gold, gunmetal, purple, pink, green, red, black & camo (additional charge). Left hand retrieve – silver.