Avet MXJ 2-Speed 6/4 (narrow) – All Colors
FREE Priority Shipping with Reel Purchase!
MXJ 2-Speed 6/4 (narrow)
Line Class: 15-30
Mono Capacity (yds.): 15-430, 20-300, 25-270
Braid Capacity (yds.): 30-970, 40-800, 50-580
Maximum Drag: Strike – 9 / Full – 14
Gear Ratio: H – 6.3:1 / L – 3.8:1
Inches Per Crank: H – 41” / L – 25”
Reel Diameter: 2-3/4”
Spool Width: 1-7/16”
Crank Handle: Length 2-3/4” Oval Knob
Weight (oz.): 19
Industry Leading Features for all Avet MX Models:
• Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
• Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
• True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
• Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
• Precision machined stainless steel gears.
• Avet's patented indestructible, silent dog and gear anti-reverse system - the most reliable in the industry.
• Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
• Up to 9 lbs. of drag at strike, 14 lbs. full, Raptor models are 22 lbs. at strike, 32 lbs. full.
• 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
• Alarm clicker.
• Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
• Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
• Specifically designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
• Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
• Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Avet 2-speed models include all of the quality features of Avet’s single speed reels, with 2-speeds. The simple, yet reliable gear shift mechanism is so easy to operate that it becomes second nature almost immediately. The push button located at the center of the handle arm permits shifting between the high and low gears without your hand ever leaving the handle knob. All Avet 2-speed lever drag casting reels (SX – HX) are available with or without Avet’s patented M.C. cast control system. Raptor models are equipped with M.C. and 2-speed gears, standard. All TR-X and EX 2-speed big game reels feature the same shift button/trip-release configuration as the smaller reels, so every Avet reel maintains the same lightning quick “second nature” gear shift position.
Left Handed Reels
Avet reels are also available in true left hand retrieve models, designed and machined left handed, and are not converted right hand models with backwards controls.
Avet reels are offered in your choice of color. Right hand retrieve - blue, silver, gold, gunmetal, purple, pink, green, red, black & camo (additional charge). Left hand retrieve - silver.
Green, Purple, Gunmetal, Black, Blue, Silver, Gold, Pink, Red, Orange, Camo, Camo Blue