Industry Leading Features for all Avet SX Models:
• Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
• Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
• True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
• Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
• Precision machined stainless steel gears.
• Avet’s patented, indestructible, silent dog and gear anti-reverse system – the most reliable in the industry.
• Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
• Up to 9 lbs. of drag at strike, 14 lbs. full, Raptor models are 22 lbs. at strike, 32 lbs. full.
• 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
• Alarm clicker.
• Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
• Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
• Specifically designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
• Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
• Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Avet 2-speed models include all of the quality features of Avet’s single speed reels, with 2-speeds. The simple, yet reliable gear shift mechanism is so easy to operate that it becomes second nature almost immediately. The push button located at the center of the handle arm permits shifting between the high and low gears without your hand ever leaving the handle knob. All Avet 2-speed lever drag casting reels (SX – HX) are available with or without Avet’s patented M.C. cast control system. Raptor models are equipped with M.C. and 2-speed gears, standard. All TR-X and EX 2-speed big game reels feature the same shift button/trip-release configuration as the smaller reels, so every Avet reel maintains the same lightning quick “second nature” gear shift position.
Avet’s revolutionary M.C. (Magic Cast) Cast adjustable magnetic anti-backlash cast control system is available as an option on all of the single and 2-speed casting reels , SX through HX, and is a standard feature on the Raptor series reels (excluding the HXW Raptor). The M.C. Cast control system incorporates Avet’s patented Adjustable Intensity Polar Amplification Technology to create the most efficient and easy to use cast control system for a conventional style reel. From the lightest bait to heavy lure, the M.C. Cast control system is simple to use, even if you have never cast a conventional style reel. Simply place your thumb on the spool to cast, swing, remove your thumb from the spool and let it fly. You will only need to thumb the spool when the lure hits the water.
Raptor Series Reels
The Avet Raptor Series Reels are the cutting edge in compact large game reels. These reels are consistently landing shockingly large fish in relation to their compact size. Designed for use with the ultra-thin, super strong superbraid lines available today, making it possible to target large game species with a reel half of the size and weight compared to a reel traditionally designed for similar monofilament line and drag capacities. And the raptor has the drag and cranking power to back it up. The raptor comes standard with Avet’s innovative 2-speed gears, M.C. Cast control, a ratcheting drag lever with a positive stop strike button to prevent accidental advancement past strike. Featuring Avet’s patented Dual Direct Drive Full Service Caliper Brake System they put out nearly twice the drag pressure as the original Avet reels.
Left Handed Reels
Avet reels are also available in true left hand retrieve models, designed and machined left handed, and are not converted right hand models with backwards controls.
Avet reels are offered in your choice of color. Right hand retrieve – blue, silver, gold, gunmetal, purple, pink, green, red, black & camo (additional charge). Left hand retrieve – silver.