Industry Leading Features for all Avet T-RX Models:
• Incredibly powerful quad disc Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for ultimate stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
• Capable of 100 lbs. of drag at strike.
• Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
• Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
• Topless frames on select models.
• Powerful lever drag system with adjustable pre-set and strike stop button to prevent accidental advancement to full drag.
• Precision machined stainless steel 2-speed gear system featuring Avet’s user friendly quick shift mechanism.
• Alarm clicker.
• Large comfortable ergonomically angled handle knob.
• Stainless steel harness lugs.
• Heavy duty ultra-tough designed.
• Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Avet 2-speed models include all of the quality features of Avet’s single speed reels, with 2-speeds. The simple, yet reliable gear shift mechanism is so easy to operate that it becomes second nature almost immediately. The push button located at the center of the handle arm permits shifting between the high and low gears without your hand ever leaving the handle knob. All Avet 2-speed lever drag casting reels (SX – HX) are available with or without Avet’s patented M.C. cast control system. Raptor models are equipped with M.C. and 2-speed gears, standard. All TR-X and EX 2-speed big game reels feature the same shift button/trip-release configuration as the smaller reels, so every Avet reel maintains the same lightning quick “second nature” gear shift position.
Left Handed Reels
Avet reels are also available in true left hand retrieve models, designed and machined left handed, and are not converted right hand models with backwards controls.
Avet reels are offered in your choice of color. Right hand retrieve – blue, silver, gold, gunmetal, purple, pink, green, red, black & camo (additional charge). Left hand retrieve – silver.